Information We Collect
When you use the Services, we may collect three types of information:
(1) Personal Data
Personal Data is any information directly or indirectly relating to an identified or identifiable individual, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
(2) Aggregate Information
Aggregate Information is information about your activities on or in connection with the Services that typically cannot be used to identify, locate, or contact you. For example, Aggregate Information includes information regarding the frequency of use of the Services, quantity and type of data entered when using the Services, components of the Services most frequently accessed, and browser types used to access the Services.
(3) Cookies, etc.
Collecting Personal Data
We collect Personal Data when:
(1) you sign up for the Services;
(2) you use certain features of the Services that require the collection of Personal Data in order for those features to function
(3) you voluntarily enter or upload Personal Data to or through the Services; and
(4) you communicate with us, whether through the Services or through another form of communication, such as e-mail or telephone.
Collecting Aggregate Information
We collect Aggregate information resulting from your use of the Services.
Using and Sharing Personal Data
We use Personal Data we collect:
(1) to provide the Services;
(2) to improve the features and functionality of the Services;
(3) to communicate with you in response to any of your questions and requests; and
(4) to provide relevant marketing and other information to you, but only if, and to the extent that, you have consented to us providing such marketing and other information to you in accordance with applicable laws. In such a case, we will provide an easy link to permit you to “opt-out” of receiving future marketing communications.
In rare cases, we may be required, or may, acting in good faith, believe it is required, to share certain information with legal authorities. In such a case, we will provide only the minimum amount of information required and, unless prohibited by law, we will notify you of the Personal Data it has provided to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Such cases include:
(1) if required by law;
(2) to protect or defend itself, you, or others against legal liability;
(3) to protect itself, you, or others from immediate danger, such as personal injury or death; and
(4) to investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft.
We may share Personal Data with third party service providers as we deem necessary for such third-party service providers to perform their duties required for the Services to function. For example, the Services may utilize mail relays, payment processors, and hosting providers. A list of third party service providers used by us for the Services can be found at the following website: https://www.blockchainfoundry.co/ . These third-party service providers are not authorized to retain, share, store or use Personal Data for any purposes other than to provide the services for which they have been retained to provide.
We do not sell or otherwise share Personal Data with unrelated third parties.
Using and Sharing Aggregate Information
We use Aggregate Information:
(1) to provide the Services;
(2) to improve the Services;
(3) to monitor usage of the Services;
(4) to analyze usage of the Services;
(5) to research, compile, and report on usage trends, user demographics, and user behaviors; and
(6) for other legitimate business purposes.
We may share Aggregate Information with our affiliates and certain third parties, such as investors, potential investors, and third party service providers we use to provide the Services.
Aggregate Information is anonymized and does not have the capacity to be used to identify an individual. In other words, we may share this information but no Personal Data will be disclosed to third parties.
The Services may contain links to third party websites operated by other people or companies. We are not responsible for those websites, and links to such websites are solely for your convenience.
Security and Data Protection
We take appropriate security measures to protect Personal Data against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Such measures include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Personal Data is stored.
Effective May 25th, 2018, individuals located in or originating from certain regions, such as the European Economic Area, have certain rights in relation to their Personal Data, as outlined in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, commonly referred to as “GDPR”). To the extent Blockchain Foundry has access to, or processes Personal Data for individuals who are subject to GDPR, that is, Personal Data originating from the European Union, Blockchain Foundry will adhere to the requirements of GDPR.
We may transfer your Personal Data to countries other than the one in which you live.
You may have the right to access your Personal Data and require us to update, delete or correct this information. The Services may permit you to update this information directly, direct all other circumstances to our Privacy Officer.
We may require certain financial information, such as credit card information, depending on the nature of your use of the Services. We will not share this financial information, other than the financial institutions involved in processing your payment. At all times, we will comply in all respects with applicable consumer protection laws.
Corrections and Removals
If any part of your Personal Data, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number or other personal information changes, you may update, correct or remove the relevant information by contacting our Privacy Officer.
Blockchain Foundry Inc.
Attention: Privacy Officer
2300 Yonge Street, Suite 1600, Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1E4
e-mail: [email protected]
Effective Date: August 17, 2018
BLOCKCHAIN FOUNDRY INC.
TERMS OF SERVICE
By accessing the website at https://blockchainfoundry.co (the “Site”) you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service (“Terms”), and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Site.
2. Use License
- Blockchains Foundry Inc. (“Blockchain Foundry”) grants you a license (the “License”) to temporarily download one copy of the Materials on the Site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. “Materials” means all materials on or available through the Site and including all trademarks, brands, logos, text, graphics, code (of any nature whatsoever), applications, images, and other proprietary information and content. This is the grant of License, not a transfer of title, and under the License, you will not:
- Modify or copy the Materials
- Use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site or the Materials
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the Materials on any other server
- Use or access the Site in any manner that will, in Blockchain Foundry’s judgment at its sole discretion, adversely affect the performance or function of the Site
- Provide false or misleading information through the Site
- Input or upload or attempt to input or upload to the Site any information which contains viruses or other forms of malware
- The License shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Blockchain Foundry at any time. Upon terminating the License, you must destroy any downloaded Materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The Materials are protected by Canadian copyright law, trademarks law, and other laws pertaining to intellectual property rights as well as international laws and treaties. Subject to these Terms, you may not, without Blockchain Foundry’s prior written consent, copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, modify, create derivative works from, sell, license or in any way exploit the Materials, in whole or in part.
- The Materials on Blockchain Foundry Inc.’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Blockchain Foundry. makes no warranties, expressed, or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Blockchain Foundry does not warrant nor make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Materials on the Site or otherwise relating to such Materials or on any websites linked to the Site.
In no event shall Blockchain Foundry or its employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, partners, successors, assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages, special, exemplary, or punitive damages, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Materials or the Site, even if Blockchain Foundry has been notified of the possibility of such damage. In any jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you and such provisions will be limited to the maximum amount permitted by applicable law. In the event of any problem with the Website or the Materials, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using the Website.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from and against any and all claims, loss, liability, damages, or demands, including reasonable legal fees, due to or arising out of: (1) your use or access to the Site or the Materials; (2) any information you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Site; (3) your violation of these Terms; and (4) your violation of any rights of any others.
6. Accuracy of Materials and Updating Terms
Blockchain Foundry does not warrant that any of the Materials are accurate, complete or current. Blockchain Foundry may make changes to the Materials or these Terms at any time without notice. Blockchain Foundry. is not obligated to update the Materials or the Terms. By you using this Site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms.
Blockchain Foundry is not responsible for the anything with respect to such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Blockchain Foundry . of the site. Your use of any such linked website is at the your own risk.
8. Your Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that:
- You are of legal age to form a binding agreement. If you are not of legal age, you are not authorized to use the Site unless: (a) you have received the permission of your parent or legal guardian and (b) your parent or legal guardian, by granting such permission agrees to be bound by these Terms and in such a case, the term “you” shall be deemed to include your parent or legal guardian.
- If you provide information about yourself through the Site, you will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and you will maintain and promptly update information you have provided to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
9. Governing Law
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of British Columbia, Canada, and you irrevocably attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in British Columbia.